Amcot Cooling Towers are rugged, compact, lightweight, and economical to install. They are made of durable fiberglass reinforced plastics that won’t rust or corrode! The fiberglass casing and basin have a ten-year guarantee.
- The fan motor is weatherproofed and totally enclosed allowing for less noisy and more efficient long-term performance.
- The sprinkler pipes are sturdy PVC material pierced with closely-spaced holes allowing thorough distribution of water in a rotating spray covering the entire surface of the filler.
- The round design permits maximum air intake regardless of wind direction.
- Efficient operation results from the smooth pumping of recirculated water through the stand pipe and up into the sprinkler pipes.
- A large diameter outlet pipe draws a constant supply of cooled water from the basin to serve the facility.
- A large-capacity, durable water basin constructed from rust-proof fiberglass reinforced plastic guarantees low maintenance and long-term operation.
- The efficiently designed PVC filler creates a surface area that allows for maximum dispersion of water which creates a superior cooling effect.
- Housing panels and water basin are built of fiberglass reinforced plastic ensuring rust-free long term performance even under the most severe environmental conditions